Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Style Icon: Anthony Bourdain


Mmkay, I'm a total Anthony Bourdain fangirl. I just so enjoy all the television programming he is involved in. I want to travel the world and eat and eat and eat, but, sadly, my resources are somewhat limited. And so -- I enjoy watching him do it, and he does it with style.


The style of which I speak? Button-down shirts. Khaki pants or jeans. Sometimes blazers. Sometimes sunglasses. Often beer.


Not all men can pull off flip flops. Here is a man who can wear the hell out of some flip flops. He also enjoys boots, the exact opposite of flip flops. 


I think he has travel style down, as he well should since he travels so much. Everything is simple. Everything is relatively comfortable. Nothing is fussy, but you have some elements that make you look like a cool kid -- sunglasses, boots...



...A really amazing view behind you. That really helps with the cool kid status too. 


2 comments:

Becky said...

Def cool style :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The man has awesome style :)