Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Style Icon: Beth Ditto



Singer Beth Ditto is a fat, fabulous, feminist style icon and she is unapologetic about it! She's just like "Look at me. Look at my anchor tattoo! Look at all this glamour! I am a-mah-zing!" And we nod our heads in agreement.


She's best known for being the lead singer in "The Gossip." She is second-best known for wearing really, really cute things. Sometimes they're shiny! I like shiny dresses.


And this cloud dress is so cute! I want one! It makes me feel whiny. I want a cloud dress so bad. Sorry, this isn't about me. This is about Beth Ditto. Refocusing. 


Her style is fun and whimsical but also a little punk. She just looks great! Plus: Look how happy she is on her wedding day! 

1 comment:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I love that silver dress!