Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkin patch time! It's fall. I have a kiddo. It's time to hit the farm and pick out  a pumpkin.


Thomas thought this one looked good. Actually, he felt pretty positively about all of them. He went up to each one and said "ball." Inaccurate, but understandable.


We met up with friends. Hey, little cutie! 


We went to the pumpkin patch (which was actually on a full-blown farm owned by a fellow teacher at my school), and I wore boots because it was a wee bit chilly. That's how it's been in the mornings: chilly. Then, the afternoon comes...


And it's like 80 degrees! What is that! I am so ready to commit to fall! Let's just have some consistent chilly weather, okay? Anyway, this picture is from later in the day (hence the Thomas outfit change into his ADORABLE bow-tie onesie). I wore sandals because boots are not conducive to 80-degree weather. When it's 80 degrees, you give your toes some freedom and go look at fountains.

Happy fall, y'all!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun activity to share with friends.
Lisa x

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

We have yet to go to a pumpkin patch this year! I better get on it.