Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Remix - Dansko sandals




I've talked about my Dansko clogs on this blog as they are the best, but now I must put the spotlight on my Dansko sandals, which are also the best and in fact better than the best if the weather is hot. My toes need freedom in the summer! Pictured above: Toes enjoying freedom.


These shoes have seen me through walking-heavy days of fun travel, being a schoolteacher and being a pregnant schoolteacher. Let me tell you what, that last one is a true test, and these shoes 100 percent did their job. How are they both so cute and so comfortable?


I don't really think of myself as being a person who is loyal to a brand or even cares about brands, but Dansko shoes are my exception. How do they make me feel both like a professional teacher of the children and like a fabulous '70s siren? I don't know, but that's what they do!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are worth their weight in gold.
Lisa x