Saturday, July 25, 2015

Loving It

Lately I've been loving...


1. Thomas seeing the ocean for the very first time.


2. Seeing how much his dad loves it too (seeing Thomas see the ocean, that is).


3. Thomas spending quality time with my sister (and that little sweater he's wearing -- garage sale buy for the win!).


4. Thomas meeting his Great Aunt Peggy and Great Uncle Tayo (and my cool water dress, but I've already blogged about that).


5. Getting a picture with all three of us! Usually it's just me taking a picture of Robert and Thomas or vice versa.


6. This angelic little face!

5 comments:

Emmylou said...

Just beautiful shots:)

Melancholy and Menace said...

Perfect! :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

How sweet! The pictures are beautiful :)

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

I've only been to the beach once in my life. I can't wait to see my babies faces when they get to go for the first time

Lisa said...

Gorgeous family photo of the three of you.
Lisa x