Sunday, June 28, 2015

Style Icon: Miss Patty from "Gilmore Girls"



"Gilmore Girls" is one of my favorite shows of all time, and it is so full of funny, quirky secondary characters. One of the best characters is Miss Patty, the substantial, sexy, vivacious, flirtatious town dance teacher. 



Miss Patty steals every scene. She is simply hilarious. I love her lust for life!


She also lusts after the town's male hot hotties. There's no harm in looking, Miss Patty, even if he is half your age! (Or maybe he's more like 1/3 of your age. No judgment, Miss Patty. No judgment.)


If you aren't familiar with "Gilmore Girls," I highly suggest it. (The whole series is now on Netflix! Have at it!) It centers around a single mom and her bookish, brainy teenage daughter. There's some family drama in there with the single mom's wealthy parents and there's lots of romance and hilarity and adorable small-town shenanigans. It's just SUCH A GREAT SHOW. I had to all-caps that because I feel very strongly about it. VERY STRONGLY.


3 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

I love Gilmore Girls!

Miss Patty is such a sweetheart.

Lisa said...

It was your blog and one other I read where I first heard of the Gilmore Girls. I then caught a random episode one afternoon whilst flicking through the channels needing something to keep me sane whilst ironing. I ended up buying the first series on DVD and getting the second series for Christmas. Thank you for pointing me in it's direction.
Lisa x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

She reminds me of a dance teacher I had when I was in high school :)