Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Remix - Heart dress



Oh sweet, sweet heart dress, how I do heart you. What is not to love? You are flouncy and graphic and comfy and fun.


I wear a lot of dresses with cardigans. It's just what I do. It's my thang. And since my thang is wearing dresses with cardigans, I've combined this one with several. Then I add some boots. Or sandals. Or occasionally a cornfield. This dress looks really stellar when combined with a cornfield.


It is often my "date day" dress. When me and my husband go out to do something romantic, I like to wear it. It makes me feel pretty and attractive and, despite its flouncy sweetness, I think it's just a wee bit slinky too. Heck, I even felt like a babe when I wore it super pregnant (and when I was super pregnant, I did not always feel babe-like). This dress, I tell you what, it has some positive powers!


4 comments:

Becky said...

You look GREAT in that dress---I can see why it's a go-to date dress! (I NEVER felt like I was a babe when I was pregnant.)

Peaches McGinty said...

Dresses and cardi's are the best! that is an awesome dress and you are beautiful - positive, magical dresses rock my world (ps me too about the pregnancy) x x x

Peaches McGinty said...

.....about MY pregnancy!! good Lord, what's wrong with my grammar! I've lost all ability to write!! x x x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a sweet dress!