Monday, December 1, 2014

Loving It

Lately I've been loving....
(This post is baby heavy, but then again, so is my life.)


1. My fur baby hanging with my baby baby


2. Thomas in his Bumbo wearing this amazing knit hat


3. This fern and orchid Christmas tree


4. Fabulous fountains


5. When the moon is out during the day


6. Family visits to lush greenhouses


7. Christmas time is here! Time to get a Christmas tree!


8. My baby bonding with his daddy


9. Selfies with the baby take 1


10. Selfies with the baby take 2

Happy holidays y'all!

4 comments:

Emmylou said...

Hahaha...we can never get enough Thomas:)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So much baby cuteness!

Lisa said...

The photo of Thomas with his brown hat on is just fabulous!
Lisa x

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

I love bumpos! I can't wait until Cedar is old enough to sit in one.