Sunday, November 2, 2014

Style Icon: Solange Knowles


 I love all the things Solange Knowles wears. All the things.


She is just so adept at wearing prints and mixing patterns and looking fresh and different. 


She's also all about bright colors and looking young and hip.


Between her and Beyonce, I'm always way more excited about what Solange is wearing. Beyonce is fun, but Solange always provides something unexpected.


And not to get all tabloid-y over here, but it was definitely unexpected when she went off on Jay-Z in the elevator. I was all like "WHAT?" and then I waited and waited for a clear explanation and one never came. I realize it's none of my business and no explanation is owed, but man I want to know the answer! Why did she go off on him? What a mystery! Anyway, elevator kerfuffle or not, I'm Team Solange all the way.

1 comment:

Emmylou said...

Yeah...I wanna know what really happened too!
And I do love everything in her wardrobe.