Sunday, September 21, 2014

Style Icon: Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson is on Dancing with the Stars! I am rooting for her because I love her! Way to be 72 and awesome!


Betsey Johnson has such an infectious, joyful love of life, and it comes out in her clothing line and her personal style.


Who doesn't love a woman who wears a tutu? (Probably really cranky people I don't want to hang out with. Those people might be anti-tutu, but not me! I am pro tutu for sure.)


She is not a subtle, minimalist woman. Instead, she is all about COLOR, lots and lots of color and maybe some stripes and ruffles and Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe. 


She wears her wackiest creations, and not only that -- she also does splits and cartwheels in them.


Betsey Johnson -- forever young, forever fabulous. 



4 comments:

Lisa said...

This post confused me for a mo as I initially got my fashion designers mixed up, I was thinking of Betty Jackson!
Sje looks like she will be a lot of fun to have on the show.
Lisa x

Helga said...

O, Betsey is fabularse! Love her, she's is a true icon and inspiration! XXX

Midnight Cowgirl said...

She just seems so awesome!

Becky said...

I am pro tutu!