Sunday, August 31, 2014

Style Icon: Mr. Fox, the Fantastic

The world was shocked when George Clooney got engaged, but if you look at "The Fantastic Mr. Fox," you can tell that charming cad had a family-man inside of him all along. (Or maybe Clooney was just voicing a fictional part in an animated movie. I suppose you could make that argument as well.)


The Fantastic Mr. Fox had pretty fantastic style.


He was dapper and charming whether in suits or jammies.(I need to get Thomas some striped pajamas. Ohmygod how cute would that be?)


Not only was Mr. Fox voiced by George Clooney, the whole movie is the creation of Wes Anderson, a man who knows how to wear a suit. Of course, Mr. Fox was always looking fantastic! With that Anderson/Clooney combo it was really inevitable. (And a little shout out to you, Mrs. Fox! I see that fantastic print! I note the fox cameo!)

3 comments:

Emmylou said...

Mr. Fox is the coolest dude...seriously....

And who doesn't love Wes Anderson?!?

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I have not seen this movie and that is something I need to change!

Lisa said...

Great movie. One we all went to see together as a family and enjoyed so it's a good one for that reason for me.
Love the thought of stripy PJ's!
Lisa x