Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Style Icon: Gabi Fresh


I love, love, love Gabi Fresh's body-positive style blog. She shot to fame last year for sporting a "fatkini" and looking fabulous (pictured above). Now, she has her own line of swimsuits, which are selling like hotcakes! Hotcakes, I tell you!


Her style is fresh (Gabi Fresh to be specific) and young and never apologetic. If you aren't already tuned in to her blog, I suggest it! Also, I kind of want that swimsuit above. It's just so fun and, I don't know, geometric. Sadly, it is currently a sold-out hotcake.

2 comments:

Emmylou said...

Her suits do look great....very flattering.:)

Isabella said...

I adore Gabi Fresh! She was one of the first bloggers I started following back in the day and has been a great inspiration to me ever since.

~Isabella
adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi