Monday, May 19, 2014

In black and white


I spent the weekend hanging out with one of my best buds, who traveled the 8 hours to NC to go to our friend's wedding. So I also spent the weekend celebrating another wedding. Weddings are great. I love them. They make me cry.


Black and white outfits are great too. When Robert saw Mary's outfit, he said "You're dressed like my wife!" What can I say? I do like polka-dots, skirts and cardigans, but I don't think I can claim them all to be mine.


Mary's always been a stripes girl, and I've always been a polka-dots girl so it's cute that we accidentally switched our "signature" patterns here. Good times with good friends!

3 comments:

Peaches McGinty said...

Good times! you both look like you are having the best time and of course you both look awesome! x x x

Melancholy and Menace said...

Aww, cute :)

Sonya Mann said...

You two look really happy together :)