Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy feet



I totally assumed this dress wouldn't fit me anymore, but then I tried it on, and it totally does! What am I looking at in my dress that miraculously still fits me? My new shoes. They are Birkenstocks. Did you know Birkenstocks are hip now and all the cool kids are wearing them? It's true.


Well, I'm not wearing them to be a cool kid. I'm wearing them because I'm worried about feet in the third trimester. I want them to be able to grow if they must. I want them to be free. I want them to be supported. I want them to be happy! That's all I want -- happy feet. So I splurged on some hippie sandals, and so far happy feet mean a happy me. (Also: I want to paint my toenails a cute color, but they're so far away from me these days...)

7 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

Lovely dress and you look blooming marvellous!

Emmylou said...

I just got one too:) They're the best, eh? Unfortunately, our weather here doesn't allow me to wear them yet....booo

Peaches McGinty said...

Happy feet are very important, if they are happy you are happy! and I adore your outfit, I am very fond of your letter dress! x x x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Comfy shoes are important :)

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

You'd be surprised to find how much will still fit with a big belly. I was able to wear a lot of my regular clothes until I gave birth and I was HUGE!

Sonya Mann said...

Hooray for comfy shoes! I am totally behind the resurgence of Birkenstocks.

Melanie said...

grate rume to grow feet grate idea and top is luvy
u r hip 2 fer 2