Sunday, March 2, 2014

Style Icon: Jem

Glamour and glitter, fashion and fun, Jem is truly outrageous! (You can't argue with that logic.)


She had pink hair way before Gwen Stefani. She's a rockstar. She wears all pink. She has an alter-ego (or I guess, Jem is the alter-ego). She has a hottie boyfriend.


She is so '80s in all the best ways (Big hair! Big heels! Fringe! Shine!).


As a child of the '80s, I loved the cartoon Jem and the Holograms so so much. What a fabulous, glamorous world it was!



And, as stated early, she is truly, truly, truly outrageous. Not to mention the fact her music's contagious.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Jem!!!!

Sonya Mann said...

so, so glam.

Unknown said...

Hmm, I have never seen this and am quite intrigued... I wanna click on this link but I am running late for work. I have something to google later now. Ha! x

Peaches McGinty said...

Pink hair and glitter! it can never be wrong, go Jem!! x x x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So fun!