Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring-like stripes


This dress is new. I want to buy one in every color. I love it. The stripes! The flared skirt! The everything else! I figure flared dresses 100 percent count as second-trimester maternity wear and therefore its 100 percent okay I bought this new.


See? Super bump friendly!


I thrifted the cardigan years ago, and the combat boots come from eBay. I love the blue of the cardigan with the green of my new dress. It's almost spring-like, isn't it? Well, spring is only a month away! (Allegedly. The weather has turned freakishly warm here, so I'm a believer.)



Until then, I'm going to enjoy my boots and layering and lack of allergies. Spring -- you have gorgeous weather and beautiful flowers, but you are a mixed blessing. I'm cool with you holding off for a little while yet.

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Your new dress looks v. comfy but it's your cardi that I love!

Connie said...

I love the print cardi with the stripes. Maybe your immune system will be in such high gear that you won't get allergies!! Gosh you look cute!

Peaches McGinty said...

Oh it's fab! and lovely with baby bump (oh, how I love pregnant bellies! I do!) you will be able to wear it when baby is here too, I love it with the cardi x x x

Melancholy and Menace said...

This outfit looks lovely on you.

I do love a good pair of combat boots too! :)

Lisa said...

The cardi is such a pretty blue and looks great with the new stripy dress and baby boy bump!
Lisa x

Sonya Mann said...

Definitely springy! I love the dress too :)

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

CUTE combo! I love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Sonya Sweetie!! I will get u this dress! :D