Friday, February 14, 2014

Annual art

Happy Valentine's Day!


Since our first Valentine's Day together, Robert and I have made a tradition of buying a piece of art to celebrate. That's the agreement -- no fancy flowers, no fancy dinner, no fancy jewelry. Instead, all potential Valentine's Day spending is focused on buying some awesome art. Last Saturday, we went to my friend Stacey's gallery to see if anything struck our fancy, and we came home with this piece. Isn't it the cutest? Joyful and fun and whimsical. It's for the baby's room, and it's the first thing we've bought for the nursery, which I think is so great. Happy day of love to all of you!

4 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

That is a very, very sweet tradition, make especially sweet by the choice and the upcoming little one!

Lisa said...

Spreading the love!
Lisa x

Melancholy and Menace said...

That's a perfect nursey painting :)

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

Oh my gosh it's perfect and right up my ally! I ADORE elephants and watercolors so it's double love for me!