Saturday, September 28, 2013

I like clogs

I bought more clogs. I actually bought two pairs of clogs that were basically identical. (It wasn't on purpose, I bid super low on them on eBay and won both. These things, they happen in the world of eBay.)


And then I wore one of them to school and the clogs literally fell apart. As in: chunks were coming off. As in: I had to duct-tape those suckers three times. As in: my students thought it was hilarious.


So that first pair has obviously been dumped, but I still have these lovelies. I haven't worn them to school though because I was so traumatized by my last eBay clog debacle. Can I trust them to stay together without the power of duct tape? Right now, I'm just wearing them on dog walks, but maybe someday I'll recover and wear them elsewhere. Or not. They're kind of perfect for dog walks. And also dog walks are kind of perfect lately. (Leaves are falling! I'm wearing a sweater... with shorts, but still! A sweater! Leaves! Fall! Clogs! Clogs!)

7 comments:

Peaches McGinty said...

oh no! broken clogs and duct tape, and having it witnessed by young people! (I have fell over in a school corridor once, most mortifying/funny!!) clogs/jumper/shorts/fall dog walking combination is just perfect x x

Thrifted Shift said...

Haha! I once accidentally bought two guitars! I love your sweater! Put a bird on it! (Do you watch Portlandia?)

Connie said...

I like clogs, too.

Emmylou said...

They do look comfy. Too bad about the other pair:(

Anonymous said...

You look great, I love clogs, they are like from fairy tale:)

Thank you for comment on my blog, have a good Sunday:)
http://lavenderloafers.com

Cassandra Too said...

The shoes are coool! :D


Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


Cassandra | Backtofive
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

Jane said...

sorry to hear about the other pair! but these look nice! love the last pic with all the leaves~~