Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Style Like U

The blog and this is peak introduced me to Style Like U, and I fell down that Rabbit Hole and watched video after video Sunday morning in bed until my husband expressed concern (I'm still in bed because I'm watching people talk about their weird, personal styles! I will get out of bed when I tire of watching these videos. I will never tire of these videos! You already walked the dog, right?). This one below was one of the first I watched and one of my favorites.


Charlotte Kemp Muhl & Eden Rice Closet Interview for StyleLikeU.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh yeah. I fell down the stylelikeu rabbit hole for a while as well. I had to ban it and a few other style sites from my repertoire. Pinterest sucks up enough of my time!
Connie*